COVID Catch-Up Premium
Catch up at Tidbury Green School is for all children:
- working through well-sequenced, purposeful learning schemes
- focused on language and vocabulary development
- pays particular attention to early reading and phonics
- assessment of learning and of basic skills to identify the gaps for individuals and cohorts of children
- time spent on mental health, wellbeing and social skills development
Some children will also receive:
- additional support and focus on basic core skills supported by additional staffing utilising the catch up premium.
- additional time to practice basic skills with a focus on the essentials for learning (phonics, reading, increasing vocabulary, writing and mathematics).