- Little Ducklings
- Little Wrens Pre-school and Little Sparrows 2's Room
- Nursery - Penguins Class page
- Reception - Pelicans & Swans Class Page
- Year 1 - Owls & Eagles Class Page
- Year 2 - Kingfishers & Seagulls Class Page
- Year 3 - Jays & Ravens Class Page
- Year 4 - Robins & Bluebirds Class Page
- Year 5 - Ospreys & Starlings Class Page
- Year 6 - Toucans & Puffins Class Page
- Inclusion Home Learning & Support
- Maths Zone
- English Zone
- School Promise
At Tidbury Green all children know how important it is to stay safe online. Some of the rules we follow are:
- If you see something you don’t like always remember to ‘See it, Minimise It, Report it’
- Tell an adult if you are worried about something you have seen online
- Never post anything on-line that you wouldn’t want a stranger, your parents or even your headteacher to see!
- Don’t reveal your real name, address or school name to people you don’t know online.
- Follow the same safety precautions as you would in ‘real-life’; if you wouldn’t tell a stranger on the street where you live, don’t tell them online!
Each Computing unit has an E-safety strand within it, so that, regardless of which area of Computing is being studied, E-Safety is always a priority. We also take part in the national E-Safety Day with special lessons dedicated to learning how to stay safe online.
Please click on the links below to view slides from a PowerPoint and other information that you may find useful:
Please click on the links below for other E-safety tips.
Given the current situation, children are likely to be online more often. Please click on the document below which gives a quick guide on social media safety.