Our Mission Statement
Our School Vision
At Tidbury Green School we will provide an exceptionally caring, supportive and nurturing environment. We will ensure that all pupils have an equal opportunity to be happy, to be responsible highly skilled individuals, who can contribute to and help shape the world they live in.
We will achieve this through:
- Inspirational leadership
- Exceptional hardworking staff and governors who are committed to achieving our shared vision
- Teaching which motivates and inspires all pupils and supports them in achieving their full potential
- Providing an engaging and innovative curriculum which challenges all pupils and is responsive to their needs and talents
- Strong and effective partnerships with all stakeholders
At Tidbury Green School we seek to ensure that the pupils in our school are part of a supportive, stimulating, happy and caring community. Our aim is to develop pupils into confident, curious, capable, independent and enthusiastic learners. We are committed to providing a rich, stimulating and varied curriculum, where learners acquire and apply language skills necessary to be able to communicate effectively, write with confidence and increasing independence and to read for both enjoyment and knowledge.
We will encourage pupils to develop their awareness of:
- The importance of moral values
- Respect for and tolerance of other races, religions and ways of life